RIP Gav

R.I.P. Gav - 21/9/2011 - Our beloved Gavin Larkin passed away this afternoon at 3.28pm. He was surrounded by his family and the love that he has created. He will never be forgotten for who he was, how he lived and what he has left behind. I know I speak on behalf of all that knew him when I say Gav, thank you for being you. The world is a better place for having had you in it.
The Larkin family would like to thank everybody who has contributed to this blog. The messages have been a constant source of support and wonderful memories that the family will cherish forever. They have been overwhelmed by all the good wishes, lovely words, food & flowers. The community around Gavin, Maryanne, Gus, Josie and Van has been wonderful and made an enormous difference. Thank you to all.

May we suggest, if you would like to offer further support, in lieu of flowers, please make a donation to one of the following nominated causes: RUOK? Day Donations or Cure For Life




Thursday 22 September 2011

David Oliver


Never in my life have I been so touched by somebody like Gavin Larkin. What an incredibly unselfish and inspirational man.
Everybody has a hero at some point in their life and for me after 40 years Gav is it. I now feel I must make a difference or help
somebody just as you have done. I truly thank you for making a difference in my life and inspiring me to move on past my failings
and mistakes. You are truly amazing Gav. My deepest sympathy to the family. Keep your chin up Gus. He loved you mate and would
not want to see you too sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment