RIP Gav

R.I.P. Gav - 21/9/2011 - Our beloved Gavin Larkin passed away this afternoon at 3.28pm. He was surrounded by his family and the love that he has created. He will never be forgotten for who he was, how he lived and what he has left behind. I know I speak on behalf of all that knew him when I say Gav, thank you for being you. The world is a better place for having had you in it.
The Larkin family would like to thank everybody who has contributed to this blog. The messages have been a constant source of support and wonderful memories that the family will cherish forever. They have been overwhelmed by all the good wishes, lovely words, food & flowers. The community around Gavin, Maryanne, Gus, Josie and Van has been wonderful and made an enormous difference. Thank you to all.

May we suggest, if you would like to offer further support, in lieu of flowers, please make a donation to one of the following nominated causes: RUOK? Day Donations or Cure For Life




Saturday 30 July 2011

Deanne Constantine

I’ll never forget the day you arrived at FAME.
You sat in your corner. I sat in mine.
I wasn’t coming to talk to you, no way. I started at FAME first. You had to come and talk to me. They were my rules then.
I thought stuff it, he doesn’t care, nor do I.
Rackets. Rackets. Rackets. Breakdown. Rackets.
Then… the day finally came. The day you changed my life.
How many people have you touched, loved and inspired? How many people live better lives because of you? How many people will learn to love, be loved, be at peace, clean up mess, inspire others, change the world… all because of you.
You’re goose-bump material Gav. Always will be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I simply adore you. I’ll never forget what you gave me and what we all shared.
All my love. Your DiDonato, DeeDee, DC x

Maz, one thing we all loved about Gavin (as a hot bloke we all looked upto!) was how he spoke of his love for you. We saw him writing your cards with his door closed, his eyes light up when he spoke about you. We thought he was just being Gav (you know, talk, talk, talk) and then you came into the office one day and we were blown away. Unbelievably beautiful, inside and out. You're one of life's angels. It's no wonder your souls found each other. Sending love Maz & thinking of you always. D x

No comments:

Post a Comment