RIP Gav

R.I.P. Gav - 21/9/2011 - Our beloved Gavin Larkin passed away this afternoon at 3.28pm. He was surrounded by his family and the love that he has created. He will never be forgotten for who he was, how he lived and what he has left behind. I know I speak on behalf of all that knew him when I say Gav, thank you for being you. The world is a better place for having had you in it.
The Larkin family would like to thank everybody who has contributed to this blog. The messages have been a constant source of support and wonderful memories that the family will cherish forever. They have been overwhelmed by all the good wishes, lovely words, food & flowers. The community around Gavin, Maryanne, Gus, Josie and Van has been wonderful and made an enormous difference. Thank you to all.

May we suggest, if you would like to offer further support, in lieu of flowers, please make a donation to one of the following nominated causes: RUOK? Day Donations or Cure For Life




Monday 25 July 2011

Matt Graham

El Guapo, you are an absolute legend I can honestly say I shared the best trip of my life time with you “1999 Rugby World Cup” not only did we win I found a great mate in you, when everyone else went back to London you were the only one that stayed with me and I will never forget you for that, not to mention you are one of my few mates I can really talk to on a deep level. What about the night we had in Laguna!! If it wasn’t for you we would have been in the crab shack with screaming kids, takes an Aussie to show a local American how to eat, drink and dance!! I have some photos of that night that you have never seen attached enjoy buddy, I’m sure it will put a smile on your face, it was a big one!! Guap’s, I love our lunches and what you have to say, I look up to you mate and, always have and am so happy to know you and I am not afraid to tell you how much I love you champ, I sure you know that. Actually by now it might be freaking you out a bit? Love to you and Maz and the kids from the Count Grazuaskas, the Countess and the countlings. Love you buddy Matty













No comments:

Post a Comment