RIP Gav

R.I.P. Gav - 21/9/2011 - Our beloved Gavin Larkin passed away this afternoon at 3.28pm. He was surrounded by his family and the love that he has created. He will never be forgotten for who he was, how he lived and what he has left behind. I know I speak on behalf of all that knew him when I say Gav, thank you for being you. The world is a better place for having had you in it.
The Larkin family would like to thank everybody who has contributed to this blog. The messages have been a constant source of support and wonderful memories that the family will cherish forever. They have been overwhelmed by all the good wishes, lovely words, food & flowers. The community around Gavin, Maryanne, Gus, Josie and Van has been wonderful and made an enormous difference. Thank you to all.

May we suggest, if you would like to offer further support, in lieu of flowers, please make a donation to one of the following nominated causes: RUOK? Day Donations or Cure For Life




Saturday 30 July 2011

Jessica Fank

Hi Gav,
I know we only knew each other for a short time while I was in Aus but your family and love for one another really helped me not be as homesick when I could see such similarities with my own family. I remember meeting Van for the first time at a family picnic and thinking he is the cutest kid ever in his black, leather biker jacket! I also remember talking about Thanksgiving in the US and how special that holiday is and how you would like to make RUOkay day somewhat resemble the importance of family and being thankful in Australia. It was nice to talk to someone about american holidays. I loved how you and Maz have lived in the US as well. My family and I are thinking of you and your gorgeous, supportive family always. I miss Australia so very much and being part of your amazing family was and still is so special. Stay strong and positive because everyone else around you certainly is. Prayers are with you all now and always. Miss you all.
Love always,
Jessica (Leigh's girlfriend and Fam)

No comments:

Post a Comment