RIP Gav

R.I.P. Gav - 21/9/2011 - Our beloved Gavin Larkin passed away this afternoon at 3.28pm. He was surrounded by his family and the love that he has created. He will never be forgotten for who he was, how he lived and what he has left behind. I know I speak on behalf of all that knew him when I say Gav, thank you for being you. The world is a better place for having had you in it.
The Larkin family would like to thank everybody who has contributed to this blog. The messages have been a constant source of support and wonderful memories that the family will cherish forever. They have been overwhelmed by all the good wishes, lovely words, food & flowers. The community around Gavin, Maryanne, Gus, Josie and Van has been wonderful and made an enormous difference. Thank you to all.

May we suggest, if you would like to offer further support, in lieu of flowers, please make a donation to one of the following nominated causes: RUOK? Day Donations or Cure For Life




Monday 25 July 2011

Jo Wagstaff

Gav, Mike C passed on an email to me today. I didnt know. As I sit here and write to you my heart aches. And the tears roll. Such a deep ache and a sense of "I dont understand why'. I have not known you well but you had such grace and warmth from the moment I met you and you did all your could to support me, while I was trying to work out (yet again!) what I wanted to do with my career. And I was someone you did not even know. You were one of those people who believed in me at a time in my life when I did not really believe in myself. Thank you. My heart goes out to you and your family. Blessing to you and your big smile and your very kind and big heart. And blessing to your family.
With love
Jo Wagstaff

No comments:

Post a Comment