RIP Gav

R.I.P. Gav - 21/9/2011 - Our beloved Gavin Larkin passed away this afternoon at 3.28pm. He was surrounded by his family and the love that he has created. He will never be forgotten for who he was, how he lived and what he has left behind. I know I speak on behalf of all that knew him when I say Gav, thank you for being you. The world is a better place for having had you in it.
The Larkin family would like to thank everybody who has contributed to this blog. The messages have been a constant source of support and wonderful memories that the family will cherish forever. They have been overwhelmed by all the good wishes, lovely words, food & flowers. The community around Gavin, Maryanne, Gus, Josie and Van has been wonderful and made an enormous difference. Thank you to all.

May we suggest, if you would like to offer further support, in lieu of flowers, please make a donation to one of the following nominated causes: RUOK? Day Donations or Cure For Life




Tuesday 9 August 2011

Breezey and Stackey

Dear Gav,
I have always admired you in so many ways, especially when the Vaughans/Larkins have a family dinner. You know how big and noisy they can be where you have to put your hand up just to say something. But not you Gav, you always captivate everyone with your charisma,spirit, humour and stories. You hold everyone's attention in the palm of your hand and make everyone feel as if you are just talking to them one on one.
Over the last 13 years Gav, I have seen you blossom into the most amazing Farther I have seen . I see so much of you in Josie especially, Josie and you are like two peas in a pod. The spirit you both share is amazing/beautiful.
We love you gave, You have included Mum and I in your family and I cant thank you enough.
Mum and I think of you everyday.
Love
Breezey and Stackey

No comments:

Post a Comment